PRZYGOTOWANIE DO NAUKI JĘZYKA ANGIELSKIEGO
- Vocabulary (słownictwo)
- greetings and introducing oneself (zwroty grzecznościowe i przedstawianie się): How do you do? What’s your name? My name is…
- toys (zabawki): robot, train, ball, teddy bear, blocks, kite, doll, rocking horse, drum, yo-yo, boat, trampoline, jump rope, scooter, bike
- animals and their sounds (zwierzęta i ich odgłosy ): duck and duckling-quack, hen-cluck, rooster-cock-a-doodle-doo, chick-cheep, sheep and lamb-baa, cow-moo, rabbit-tut, pig-oink, donkey-hee-haw, dog-woof, horse-neigh, mouse-squeak, cat and kitten-meow, bee-buzz, bird-tweet
- food (jedzenie i picie): cornflakes, bread, toast, butter, jam, honey, egg, soup, pizza, spaghetti, chips, crisps, cake, cookie, ice-cream, tea, milk, water
- wild animals (dzikie zwierzęta): bear, turtle, hedgehog, parrot, fox, owl, lion, wolf, zebra, hippo, monkey, elephant, deer, snail, camel, frog, snake, kangaroo
- other (inne): fly, look at me, bounce, drive, dress, farmer, farm, here, there, everywhere, big/medium/little, river, grass, bridge, troll, eat.
- Story (Opowiadanie): Three billy goats and the troll
Once upon a time there were three goats: big billy goat, medium billy goat and little billy goat. Three billy goats wanted to cross the river to eat green grass. However, to cross the river they must cross a bridge and under the bridge lived a troll. The troll was big and mean. The troll liked to eat goats. First the little billy goat tried to cross the bridge. Clip clop, clip clop. Up jumped the troll. “I want to eat you” he said. “Don’t eat me” said the little billy goat “You can eat the medium billy goat”. “OK” said the troll and the little billy goat crossed the bridge. The medium billy goat tried to cross the bridge. Clip clop, clip clop. Up jumped the troll. “I want to eat you” he said. “Don’t eat me” said the medium billy goat “You can eat the big billy goat”. “OK” said the troll and the medium billy goat crossed the bridge. The big billy goat tried to cross the bridge. Clip clop, clip clop. Up jumped the troll. “I want to eat you” he said. “No, you won’t eat me” said the big billy goat and he tossed the troll into the river and crossed the bridge. Now three billy goats are very happy eating the green grass.
- Songs (piosenki)
- “Flying a kite”
Flying a kite, flying a kite, look at me I’m flying a kite. Whoosh. Whoosh.
Bouncing a ball, bouncing a ball, look at me I’m bouncing a ball. Boing. Boing.
Driving a car, driving a car, look at me I’m driving a car. Broom. Broom.
Dressing a doll, dressing a doll, look at me I’m dressing a doll.
- “Old McDonald had a farm”
Old McDonald had a farm EIEIO.
And on his farm he had a cow/pig/dog/duck/horse/sheep EIEIO.
With a moo moo/oink oink/woof woof/quack quack/neigh neigh/baa baa here and moo moo/oink oink/woof woof/quack quack/neigh neigh/baa baa there
Here a moo/oink/woof/quack/ neigh/baa, there a moo/oink/woof/quack/neigh/baa
Everywhere a moo moo/oink oink/woof woof/quack quack/ neigh neigh/baa baa.
Old McDonald had a farm EIEIO!