- zwierzęta (kangaroo, seal, polar bear, cat, parrot, penguin, dog, bird)
- czynności (jump, swim, climb, catch, talk, slide, run, fly, ride a bike, paint, cook, sleep)
- pogoda (cold, snowy, hot, sunny, rainy)
- ubrania (sweater, trousers, coat, scarf, gloves, T-shirt, shorts, hat, raincoat, boots, helmet, apron, pajamas)
- obowiązki domowe (wash the dishes, make the bed, iron the clothes, dust the furniture, vacuum the floor, mop the floor, cook the meals, water the plant, feed the pet, do the laundry)
- lato/wakacje (summer, beach, beach chair, beach ball, beach umbrella, beach blanket, sea, sandcastle, butterfly, sun, sunglasses, sandals, swimming pool, ice-cream, palm tree, shells, dolphin, diving, drink, crab, picnic, water, sea gull, lifeguard)
- inne (tree, ball, night).
- “I can”
A kangaroo can jump and I can jump, too. A polar bear can swim and I can swim, too. A cat can climb trees and I can climb, too. A seal can catch the ball and I can catch, too. A parrot can talk and I can talk, too. A penguin can slide and I can slide, too. A dog can run and I can run, too. A bird can fly, but I can’t fly!
- “Clothes story”
When the weather is cold and snowy, we wear clothes to keep us warm. We wear sweaters, trousers, coats, scarves and gloves. When the weather is hot and sunny, we wear clothes to keep us cool. We wear T-shirts, shorts and hats. When the weather is rainy, we wear clothes to keep us dry. We wear raincoats and rubber boots. When we ride a bike, a helmet keeps us safe. When we paint or cook, an apron keeps our clothes clean. When we go to sleep, we wear clothes for night. We wear pajamas to keep us comfortable.
- I can/can’t…